The legal responsibilities, professional bodies, professional conduct and business management involved in operating a dental laboratory including one week of experiential outplacement in a dental laboratory or clinical dental laboratory.
|Paper title||Practice Management|
|Teaching period||Full Year (25 February 2019 - 15 November 2019)|
|Domestic Tuition Fees (NZD)||$706.10|
|International Tuition Fees (NZD)||$3,947.50|
- (DTEC 201, DTEC 202, DTEC 203, DTEC 204) or (DTEC 102, DTEC 103, DTEC 105, DTEC 204, MART 205)
- Limited to
- BDentTech, BDentTech(Hons)
- Teaching staff
- Mr L Jansen van Vuuren
- Required course materials will be advised through discipline-specific course books.
- Graduate Attributes Emphasised
- Global perspective, Interdisciplinary perspective, Lifelong learning, Communication,
Ethics, Information literacy.
View more information about Otago's graduate attributes.
- Learning Outcomes
- This paper will provide the student with the communication skills, knowledge of legal responsibilities and professional conduct and business management skills needed to work within the dental laboratory industry.