Due to COVID-19 restrictions, a selection of on-campus papers will be made available via distance and online learning for eligible students.
Find out which papers are available and how to apply on our COVID-19 website
The legal responsibilities, professional bodies, professional conduct and business management involved in operating a dental laboratory including one week of experiential outplacement in a dental laboratory or clinical dental laboratory.
|Paper title||Practice Management|
|Teaching period||Full Year (22 February 2021 - 13 November 2021) (On campus)|
|Domestic Tuition Fees (NZD)||$728.10|
|International Tuition Fees (NZD)||$4,269.10|
- (DTEC 201, DTEC 202, DTEC 203, DTEC 204) or (DTEC 102, DTEC 103, DTEC 105, DTEC 204, MART 205)
- Limited to
- BDentTech, BDentTech(Hons)
- Teaching staff
- Required course materials will be advised through discipline-specific course books.
- Graduate Attributes Emphasised
- Global perspective, Interdisciplinary perspective, Lifelong learning, Communication,
Ethics, Information literacy.
View more information about Otago's graduate attributes.
- Learning Outcomes
Students who successfully complete this paper will gain the communication skills, knowledge of legal responsibilities, professional conduct and business management skills needed to work within the dental laboratory industry.