Planning and management of patients requiring tooth replacement with removable prostheses.
Treatment of patients who have removable dentures with a focus on partial dentures.
|Paper title||Partial Denture Prosthodontics|
|Teaching period||Full Year (19 February 2018 - 14 December 2018)|
|Domestic Tuition Fees (NZD)||$4,119.75|
|International Tuition Fees (NZD)||$14,098.13|
- Limited to
- More information link
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Teaching staff
- Mr John Aarts
- Required course materials will be advised through discipline-specific course books upon enrolment.
- Graduate Attributes Emphasised
- Interdisciplinary perspective, Lifelong learning, Scholarship, Communication, Critical
thinking, Cultural understanding, Ethics, Information literacy, Self-motivation, Teamwork.
View more information about Otago's graduate attributes.
- Learning Outcomes
- This paper will provide the knowledge and the opportunity to gain the competencies and problem-solving skills necessary for the planning and management of patients requiring tooth replacement with removable prostheses.