Advanced scientific principles underpinning dental materials science, including methods of analysis, design and testing of dental materials.
|Paper title||Advanced Dental Materials Science|
|Teaching period||1st Non standard period (20 January 2020 - 11 December 2020)|
|Domestic Tuition Fees (NZD)||$5,715.00|
|International Tuition Fees (NZD)||$20,527.00|
- Limited to
- MDentTech, PGDipDentTech
- Teaching staff
- Associate Professor Neil Waddell
- Required course materials will be advised through discipline-specific course books upon enrolment.
- Graduate Attributes Emphasised
- Global perspective, Interdisciplinary perspective, Lifelong learning, Communication,
Critical thinking, Cultural understanding, Ethics, Environmental literacy, Information
literacy, Research, Self-motivation, Teamwork.
View more information about Otago's graduate attributes.
- Learning Outcomes
- The objective of this paper is to introduce postgraduate students of dental technology to advanced scientific principles underpinning dental materials science, including methods of analysis, design and testing of dental materials.