A supervised project involving original research and leading to the production of a dissertation.
|Teaching period||Full Year|
|Domestic Tuition Fees (NZD)||$3,845.50|
|International Tuition Fees (NZD)||$16,068.00|
- Limited to
- BSc(Hons), PGDipSci
- Enrolments for this paper require departmental permission. View more information about departmental permission.
- Teaching staff
- Co-ordinator: Christoph Matthaei
(Dept of Zoology; Deputy Director of the Ecology Programme)
Teaching staff: Academics involved in the Ecology Programme as project supervisors
- Text books are not required for this paper.
- Graduate Attributes Emphasised
- Interdisciplinary perspective, Lifelong learning, Scholarship, Communication, Critical
thinking, Cultural understanding, Ethics, Environmental literacy, Information literacy,
Research, Self-motivation, Teamwork.
View more information about Otago's graduate attributes.
- Learning Outcomes
- A supervised project (starting in the first semester and finishing in the second semester) involving original research and leading to the production of a dissertation.