|Paper title||Special Topic: Strategies to Enhance Wellbeing in Educational Settings|
|Teaching period||Second Semester|
|Domestic Tuition Fees (NZD)||$1,142.40|
|International Tuition Fees (NZD)||$4,661.93|
- 54 300-level EDUX or EDUC points
- Teaching staff
- Teaching Arrangements
- This is an online distance learning paper.
Students will be expected to access required readings via the library and the Internet and to source their own relevant readings.
- Graduate Attributes Emphasised
- Global perspective, Interdisciplinary perspective, Lifelong learning, Scholarship,
Communication, Critical thinking, Cultural understanding, Ethics, Environmental literacy,
Information literacy, Research, Self-motivation, Teamwork.
View more information about Otago's graduate attributes.
- Learning Outcomes
Students who successfully complete the paper will be able to:
- Demonstrate their commitment to intellectual openness and ability to think critically in relation to research and different viewpoints and interdisciplinary perspectives and options regarding wellbeing models and strategies.
- Demonstrate their commitment to develop their scholarship related to the effectiveness, benefits, and limitations of a range of resilience approaches and strategies, to enhance the wellbeing for both students and teachers.
- Demonstrate their commitment to lifelong learning and their willingness to apply their ongoing developing knowledge and skills to their own personal and/or professional experiences related to wellbeing related issues.