Due to COVID-19 restrictions, a selection of on-campus papers will be made available via distance and online learning for eligible students.
Find out which papers are available and how to apply on our COVID-19 website
The management of trauma, medical and surgical emergencies in the rural setting. Includes immediate, intermediate and continuing care for the injured or critically ill patient.
|Paper title||Trauma and Emergencies in Rural Settings|
|Teaching period||Second Semester (Distance learning)|
|Domestic Tuition Fees (NZD)||$2,889.00|
|International Tuition Fees (NZD)||$10,674.00|
- GENA 730, GENX 722
- Limited to
- PGCertRPHP, PGDipGP, PGDipPHC, PGDipRPHP
- Includes one period of residential study.
- Bron Hunt, Rural PG Administrator: email@example.com
- Teaching staff
- Paper Structure
- Distance learning with one residential course in Christchurch.
- Readings supplied with paper.
- Graduate Attributes Emphasised
- Scholarship, Communication, Critical thinking.
View more information about Otago's graduate attributes.
- Learning Outcomes
- Students who successfully complete the paper will demonstrate the ability to understand and handle trauma emergencies in rural hospitals.