The context of clinical care in rural hospitals in relation to the person and profession of the doctor, the hospital and the community.
|Paper title||The Context of Rural Hospital Medicine|
|Teaching period||First Semester|
|Domestic Tuition Fees (NZD)||$1,428.75|
|International Tuition Fees (NZD)||$5,181.50|
- GENX 723, GENX 724
- Limited to
- PGCertRPHP, PGDipGP, PGDipPHC, PGDipRPHP
- Bron Hunt (Rural PG administrator): email@example.com
- Teaching staff
- Kati Blattner and Nigel Cane
- Readings supplied in course outline
- Graduate Attributes Emphasised
- Communication, Cultural understanding, Ethics, Teamwork.
View more information about Otago's graduate attributes.
- Learning Outcomes
- Students who successfully complete the paper will demonstrate an understanding of the context of rural hospital medicine.