2021 information for papers will be published in early September.
The context of clinical care in rural hospitals in relation to the person and profession of the doctor, the hospital and the community.
|Paper title||The Context of Rural Hospital Medicine|
|Teaching period||First Semester|
|Domestic Tuition Fees (NZD)||$1,428.75|
|International Tuition Fees (NZD)||$5,181.50|
- GENX 723, GENX 724
- Limited to
- PGCertRPHP, PGDipGP, PGDipPHC, PGDipRPHP
- Bron Hunt (Rural PG administrator): email@example.com
- Teaching staff
- Kati Blattner and Nigel Cane
- Readings supplied in course outline
- Graduate Attributes Emphasised
- Communication, Cultural understanding, Ethics, Teamwork.
View more information about Otago's graduate attributes.
- Learning Outcomes
- Students who successfully complete the paper will demonstrate an understanding of the context of rural hospital medicine.