Due to COVID-19 restrictions, a selection of on-campus papers will be made available via distance and online learning for eligible students.
Find out which papers are available and how to apply on our COVID-19 website
The context of clinical care in rural hospitals in relation to the person and profession of the doctor, the hospital and the community.
|Paper title||The Context of Rural Hospital Medicine|
|Teaching period||Semester 1 (Distance learning)|
|Domestic Tuition Fees (NZD)||$1,444.50|
|International Tuition Fees (NZD)||$5,337.00|
- GENX 723, GENX 724
- Limited to
- PGCertRPHP, PGDipGP, PGDipPHC, PGDipRPHP
- Teaching staff
Susan Burslem and Rory Miller
- Readings supplied in course outline
- Graduate Attributes Emphasised
- Communication, Cultural understanding, Ethics, Teamwork.
View more information about Otago's graduate attributes.
- Learning Outcomes
- Students who successfully complete the paper will demonstrate an understanding of the context of rural hospital medicine.