A writing skills course to prepare students for writing research assignments.
LAWS 298 is part of the Faculty of Law Research and Writing programme.
|Paper title||Legal Writing|
|Teaching period||Full Year|
|Domestic Tuition Fees (NZD)||$.00|
|International Tuition Fees (NZD)||$.00|
- Limited to
- LLB, LLB(Hons)
- Teaching staff
- All academic staff support the Research and Writing programme in the Faculty.
- All materials are provided.
- Graduate Attributes Emphasised
- Lifelong learning, Scholarship, Communication, Critical thinking, Ethics, Information
View more information about Otago's graduate attributes.
- Learning Outcomes
By the end of the paper students will:
- Be prepared for their compulsory Second-Year Assignments.
- Have an understanding of the writing and analytical skills required for legal written work.