Due to COVID-19 restrictions, a selection of on-campus papers will be made available via distance and online learning for eligible students.
Find out which papers are available and how to apply on our COVID-19 website
A legal research skills course to prepare students for completing their legal research assignments.
|Paper title||Legal Research Skills|
|Teaching period||Full Year (On campus)|
|Domestic Tuition Fees (NZD)||$.00|
|International Tuition Fees (NZD)||$.00|
- Limited to
- LLB, LLB(Hons)
- Teaching staff
- All Academic staff in the Faculty contribute to the Research and Writing programme.
- Course materials are provided.
- Graduate Attributes Emphasised
- Lifelong learning, Scholarship, Critical thinking, Ethics, Environmental literacy,
Information literacy, Research.
View more information about Otago's graduate attributes.
- Learning Outcomes
Students who successfully complete this paper will
- Have an understanding of basic legal research sources and techniques
- Have the grounding to complete basic independent legal research