A legal research skills course to prepare students for completing their legal research assignments.
|Paper title||Legal Research Skills|
|Teaching period||Full Year|
|Domestic Tuition Fees||Tuition Fees for 2018 have not yet been set|
|International Tuition Fees||Tuition Fees for international students are elsewhere on this website.|
- Limited to
- LLB, LLB(Hons)
- Teaching staff
- All Academic staff in the Faculty contribute to the Research and Writing programme.
- Course materials are provided.
- Graduate Attributes Emphasised
- Lifelong learning, Scholarship, Critical thinking, Ethics, Environmental literacy,
Information literacy, Research.
View more information about Otago's graduate attributes.
- Learning Outcomes
- By the end of the paper students will have an understanding of basic legal research sources and techniques. They will have the grounding to complete basic independent legal research.