Due to COVID-19 restrictions, a selection of on-campus papers will be made available via distance and online learning for eligible students.
Find out which papers are available and how to apply on our COVID-19 website
Writing of a major research paper, under supervision.
Completion of a dissertation following high-quality research over the course of the academic year.
|Paper title||Final Honours Research Paper|
|Teaching period||Full Year (On campus)|
|Domestic Tuition Fees (NZD)||$794.20|
|International Tuition Fees (NZD)||$3,212.40|
- Limited to
- Enrolments for this paper require departmental permission.
View more information about departmental permission.
- More information link
- View more information on the Faculty of Law's website
- Teaching staff
Honours Co-ordinator: Dr Stephen Young
Texts are available from the Law library, legal research databases and course materials.
- Graduate Attributes Emphasised
- Global perspective, Interdisciplinary perspective, Lifelong learning, Scholarship,
Communication, Critical thinking, Cultural understanding, Ethics, Environmental literacy,
Information literacy, Research, Self-motivation, Teamwork.
View more information about Otago's graduate attributes.
- Learning Outcomes
- Completion of a dissertation following high-quality research over the course of the academic year.