2021 information for papers will be published in early September.
Selected topics of current interest in marketing; topics to be announced each year.
This paper is not necessarily offered each year. Special restrictions will apply.
This paper is not an "optional taught course". Do not enrol in this paper unless you have contacted the Department of Marketing.
|Paper title||Special Topic|
|Teaching period||Not offered in 2020|
|Domestic Tuition Fees (NZD)||$1,101.55|
|International Tuition Fees (NZD)||$5,026.17|
- Normally available only to postgraduate and/or DipGrad students.
- More information link
- View more information on the Department of Marketing's website
- Teaching staff
- Various staff from the Department of Marketing
- There is no required textbook for this paper.
- Course outline
- View the course outline for MART 470
- Graduate Attributes Emphasised
- Critical thinking.
View more information about Otago's graduate attributes.
- Learning Outcomes
- Students who successfully complete the paper will develop greater knowledge in topics of current interest in marketing.