An introduction to neurological diseases for neuroscience students.
|Paper title||Clinical Neurology|
|Teaching period||Not offered in 2019|
|Domestic Tuition Fees (NZD)||$1,622.82|
|International Tuition Fees (NZD)||$6,017.70|
- This paper is available to 400-level Neuroscience majors.
Enrolments for this paper require departmental permission.
View more information about departmental permission.
- Teaching staff
- Associate Professor Graeme
Tutor: Dr Alan Wright
- Teaching Arrangements
- This paper is internally assessed. Students will write three short reports and one more extensive literature review on recent advances in neurological disorders.
- Research articles.
- Graduate Attributes Emphasised
- Interdisciplinary perspective, Information literacy.
View more information about Otago's graduate attributes.
- Learning Outcomes
- To be advised in class.