The aim of this paper is to give you an opportunity to explore and research topics of individual interest. Any topic can be studied as long as the student has the support of an academic staff member with whom they can work closely.
|Paper title||Special Project|
|Points||20 points 20 points|
|Teaching period(s)||First Semester, Second Semester|
|Domestic Tuition Fees (NZD)||$1,655.33|
|International Tuition Fees (NZD)||$6,318.60|
- More information link
- View more information about PHAL 431
- Teaching staff
- Professor Rhonda Rosengren
Textbooks are not required for this paper.
- Graduate Attributes Emphasised
- Lifelong learning, Scholarship, Communication, Critical thinking, Ethics, Information
literacy, Research, Self-motivation, Teamwork.
View more information about Otago's graduate attributes.
- Learning Outcomes
- This paper involves a small laboratory research project. The PHAL 431 supervisor may be the same as the dissertation supervisor or may be another academic staff member. However, the availability of research is at the discretion of the academic staff member. A manuscript based on the results from the research project is submitted at the end of the semester.