Topics related to the candidate’s thesis.
|Paper title||Elective Studies 1|
|Teaching period||Not offered in 2020|
|Domestic Tuition Fees (NZD)||$2,857.50|
|International Tuition Fees (NZD)||$10,363.00|
- Limited to
- MPharm, PGDipPharm
- Can normally only be taken for the qualifications listed above; other students may be admitted with approval from the Dean of the School of Pharmacy.
- Teaching staff
- Changes depending on need and availability.
- Any necessary texts will be determined based on the topic, and students will be responsible for identifying relevant texts.
- Graduate Attributes Emphasised
- Critical thinking, Research, Self-motivation.
View more information about Otago's graduate attributes.
- Learning Outcomes
- The learning outcomes will be determined based on the selected topic.