2021 information for papers will be published in early September.
Application of radiation therapy calculations, principles and concepts of planning for critiquing standard techniques, applied imaging and anatomy, effects of radiation on biological systems.
|Paper title||Radiation Therapy Planning Concepts II|
|Teaching period||Second Semester (6 July 2020 - 6 November 2020)|
|Domestic Tuition Fees (NZD)||$1,248.90|
|International Tuition Fees (NZD)||$6,277.65|
- RADT 124
- Limited to
- More information link
- View more information on the Department of Radiation Therapy's website
- Teaching staff
- Barrett, A., Dobbs, J., Morris, S. & Roquest, T. (2009). Practical Radiotherapy Planning. (4th Edition).
- Graduate Attributes Emphasised
- Global perspective, Interdisciplinary perspective, Lifelong learning, Scholarship,
Communication, Critical thinking, Cultural understanding, Ethics, Environmental literacy,
Information literacy, Research, Self-motivation, Teamwork.
View more information about Otago's graduate attributes.
- Learning Outcomes
- Students who successfully complete the paper will be able to
- Demonstrate knowledge and application of calculations used in radiation therapy
- Demonstrate knowledge and application of principles and concepts of computer planning for critiquing standard techniques
- Demonstrate an understanding of imaging and anatomy relevant to computer planning
- Discuss the effects of radiation on biological systems