A rehabilitation perspective on the assessment and management of a range of neurological conditions including stroke, subarachnoid haemorrhage, multiple sclerosis, traumatic brain injury, spinal cord injury and Parkinson’s disease.
A rehabilitation perspective on the assessment and management of a range of neurological conditions including stroke, subarachnoid haemorrage, multiple sclerosis, traumatic brain injury and Parkinson's disease.
|Paper title||Neurological Rehabilitation|
|Teaching period||Not offered in 2019|
|Domestic Tuition Fees (NZD)||$2,801.50|
|International Tuition Fees (NZD)||$9,869.50|
- Limited to
- MHealSc, PGDipRehab, PGCertRehab, PGDipPhty, PGDipHealSc, MPhty
- Suitable for people who hold a degree or diploma from a New Zealand university or are in an appropriate profession approved by the academic board.
- More information link
- View further information about Rehabilitation Studies
- Teaching staff
- Dr Will Taylor
- Teaching Arrangements
- One 2-day compulsory seminar held at the University of Otago Wellington campus.
- Textbooks are not required for this paper.
- Graduate Attributes Emphasised
- Critical thinking, Research.
View more information about Otago's graduate attributes.
- Learning Outcomes
- On successful completion of this paper you will have looked at the assessment and
management of neurological conditions including
- Subarachnoid hemorrhage
- Multiple sclerosis
- Traumatic brain injury
- Spinal cord injury
- Parkinson's disease
- Urinary incontinence