A supervised project involving research and leading to the production of a research report.
About this paper
|Full Year (On campus)
|Domestic Tuition Fees ( NZD )
|International Tuition Fees
|Tuition Fees for international students are elsewhere on this website.
- Limited to
- MAppSc, PGDipAppSc, PGCertAppSc
- More information link
- Teaching staff
Course Co-ordinator: Associate Professor Azam Ali
Textbooks are not required for this paper.
- Graduate Attributes Emphasised
- Scholarship, Research.
View more information about Otago's graduate attributes.
- Learning Outcomes
Students who successfully complete this paper will:
- Employ effective information search strategies
- Undertake a literature review that places the topic within a wider field of knowledge
- Critically analyse a body of knowledge relevant to the research problem in the bioengineering field
- Select, justify and apply appropriate method(s) as the foundation for further investigation
- Analyse, present and discuss findings in the context of the wider field
- Prepare a written report on the project in a manner appropriate to the readership