Provides an advanced understanding of the formulation, integration and execution of business strategies through the application of contemporary analytical frameworks to deal with complex implementation challenges.
About this paper
|Advanced Topics in Strategy 1
|1st Non standard period (1 December 2024 - 31 March 2025) (On campus)
|Domestic Tuition Fees ( NZD )
|International Tuition Fees
|Tuition Fees for international students are elsewhere on this website.
- Limited to
- Enrolments for this paper require departmental permission. View more information about departmental permission.
- Teaching staff
- Teaching Arrangements
The Distance Learning offering of this paper is taught remotely.
Textbooks are not required for this paper.
- Graduate Attributes Emphasised
- Global perspective, Interdisciplinary perspective, Lifelong learning, Communication, Critical thinking, Ethics, Information literacy, Self-motivation, Teamwork.
View more information about Otago's graduate attributes.
- Learning Outcomes
Students who successfully complete this paper will:
- Demonstrate an in-depth understanding of the scope and application of the theories and content of the specific topics being studied
- Demonstrate independent critical evaluation of data and formation of evidence-based opinions within the specific topic being studied
- Show an advanced ability to logically analyse international and contemporary issues within the broad field of business and its management
- Work in a self-directed manner to form independent decisions and judgements in the acquisition and development of business knowledge
- Apply specific skills (including digital-based) in acquiring, organising, analysing, evaluating and presenting information business and its management