NO: not offered in 2018
Coordinator: To be confirmed
Only occasionally offered, this paper provides a topic or a selection of topics in Human Geography at 300-level.
This paper involves lectures that are jointly offered to students completing GEOG219 and GEOG379.
Topics of current interest in human geography; tutorials, field and practical work as required.
|Paper title||Special Topic in Human Geography|
|Points||18 points 18 points|
|Teaching period(s)||First Semester, Second Semester|
|Domestic Tuition Fees (NZD)||$1,059.15|
|International Tuition Fees (NZD)||$4,627.65|
- GEOG 102 or 108 points
- Schedule C
- Arts and Music, Science
- More information link
- View further information about GEOG 379
- Teaching staff
- Involvement from various staff in the Department of Geography
- A text book is not required for the course
- Graduate Attributes Emphasised
- Global perspective, Interdisciplinary perspective, Scholarship, Communication, Critical
thinking, Cultural understanding, Ethics, Environmental literacy, Research, Self-motivation,
View more information about Otago's graduate attributes.
- Learning Outcomes
- To gain greater knowledge in topics of current interest in Geography.
Students should contact the Department of Geography prior to enrolling in this paper to discuss course content.