Exchange - who to contact?
- Contact an Exchange Adviser for all exchange enquiries including: partner specific information and finding links, GPA , eligibility, restricted/best institutions for your major, StudyLink/EXCH000
- Student Development for help in planning your Otago degree, identifying papers to leave for when on exchange, perhaps recommended semester to go on exchange for your major. Student Development will also sign your exchange learning agreement
- The Department Exchange Adviser for compulsory paper credits, or for institution recommendation. Please approach them fully prepared, with a course outline they can assess. Most students will only approach them at the time the learning agreement is being signed
- Please do not contact the exchange partner institution
Otago Global Exchange information session
This session provides an overview on the Otago Global Student Exchange Programme. It covers the application process, course credits and seeking academic advice, scholarships and awards available, and choosing host institutions.
Tuesday at 3pm - on Zoom
- Exchange info session Zoom link
- (Meeting ID: 934 1724 8642, password: 2024)
Thursday at 1pm - in person
- Ask Otago Central Hub
- (sitting area on the left as you enter the library from the Link)
The Exchange info sessions will run from 26 February to 18 October 2024 (excluding term breaks).
Talk to an Exchange Adviser
Exchange Adviser at the Hub
- Monday to Thursday, 11am to 1pm
- No appointment needed!
From 27 February to 13 October 2023 (excluding term breaks).
Book a virtual appointment time
Please ensure that you have attended an Otago Global information session either on Zoom or in person (see times above) before making a virtual appointment.
- Go to the OtagoCareerHub log in page – Log in as a current student
- Go to “Appointments” – Book an “Exchange Advice” time for the next two weeks
- An automatic email will be generated confirming your chosen time and meeting venue. A reminder email will be sent to you the day before your timeslot.