- Close date
- No date set
- Academic background
- Health Sciences, Humanities, Sciences
- Host campus
- Master's, PhD
- Population Health (Christchurch)
- Dr Angela Curl
I am interested to receive proposals from students focussed on older adults experiences of the pedestrian environment.
Possible focus areas include:
- The design of transport networks (e.g crossing times) and how they are suited to the needs of an ageing population
- Outdoor falls and fear of falling among older adults
- Gender and fear of falling
No specific funding is available for this project at this stage. Applicants must apply for a University of Otago scholarship or have external funding.
Tel +64 3 364 3626