Information Technology Services can help University of Otago staff and students with the purchase and licensing of a wide range of software. ITS also procures hardware for University departments through the AOG (All of Government) contract, and can assist with the recycling and disposal of old equipment.
ITS also manages the University of Otago's business systems including the University's financial accounting system, business reporting systems, HR systems and student information systems.
Application Software & Databases
Software Purchasing and Licensing
- A-Z Software Licence Listing
- About ITS Software Purchasing and Licensing
- KeyServer Software Asset Management
- Open Source and Freeware
- Software Licence Order Forms
- Software Licences by Category
- Software Licences for Students
- Equipment Purchase
- Equipment Recycling and Disposal
- Lost Computing Devices
- Resource Booker
- SONIA – Student Placement Administration