A programme to develop skills of oral advocacy, to be completed in compliance with requirements prescribed by the Dean of Law.
This is a compulsory requirement for all Law students and must be completed before students are able to graduate in Law.
|Paper title||Advocacy Skills|
|Teaching period||Second Semester|
|Domestic Tuition Fees (NZD)||$.00|
|International Tuition Fees (NZD)||$.00|
- Limited to
- LLB, LLB(Hons)
- More information link
- View more information on the Faculty of Law's website
- Teaching staff
- Co-ordinator: Mr Marcelo Rodriguez Ferrere
- All materials provided.
- Graduate Attributes Emphasised
- Global perspective, Interdisciplinary perspective, Lifelong learning, Scholarship,
Communication, Critical thinking, Cultural understanding, Ethics, Environmental literacy,
Information literacy, Research, Self-motivation, Teamwork.
View more information about Otago's graduate attributes.
- Learning Outcomes
- A programme to develop skills of oral advocacy, to be completed in compliance with requirements prescribed by the Dean of Law.