- Ward, A., Wyeth, E.H., McGee, R., Freeman, C. and Cameron, C. (2018) Found in (survey) translation: Lessons learned while engaging with a wharekura in Southland, New Zealand, Kōtuitui: New Zealand Journal of Social Sciences Online, DOI: 10.1080/1177083X.2017.1421978.
- Eketone, H., Pickery, J-J. and Wyeth, E.H. (2017) Te Pūrākau Tūtahi? (The Whole Story?), Junctures: The Journal of Thematic Dialogue, 18(Dec 2017), 28-34.
- Brewer, K. M., Harwood, M. L. N., McCann, C. M., Crengle, S. M., & Worrall, L. E. (2014). The use of interpretive description within kaupapa Māori research. Qual Health Res, 24(9), 1287-1297. doi:10.1177/1049732314546002
Wyeth, E., Derrett, S., Hokowhitu, B., Hall, C. and Langley, J. (2010) Rangatiratanga and Ōritetanga: Responses to the Treaty of Waitangi in a New Zealand Study. Ethnicity & Health, 15(3), 303-316.
- Jones, R., Crengle, S., & McCreanor, T. (2006). How tikanga guides and protects the research process: insights from the Hauora Tāne project. Social Policy Journal of New Zealand(29), 60-77.
- Pelkowitz, A., & Crengle, S. (2004). The Orewa Speech. New Zealand Medical Journal, 117(1205), U1139.
Wyeth, E.H. (November 2016) Back to the future? Following in the footsteps of our tīpuna. Ngā Pae o te Māramatanga MAI Doctoral Conference, Wellington, New Zealand (Invited Keynote Panel presentation).
- Paringatai, K., Pitama, S., Ruru, J. and Wyeth, E.How can Māori knowledge and Māori pedagogies transform tertiary teaching and learning? Panel presentation, Ngā Pae o te Māramatanga International Indigenous Research Conference, Auckland, New Zealand, November 2016.
Wyeth, E.H. (October 2014) Country Perspectives on Competencies in Indigenous Public Health. Invited speaker and panel member, International Network of Indigenous Health Knowledge and Development Conference, Winnipeg, Canada.
Wyeth, E.H. (September 2014) Treaty Principles and Principled Research. Invited speaker, University of Otago Health Sciences Research Forum, Dunedin, New Zealand.
Wyeth, E.H. (October 2012) Ka whati te tai, ka pao te tōrea? Te Rūnanga o Ngāi Tahu and Research. Oral presentation, Environmental Protection Authority Tikanga and Technology IV, Puketeraki Marae (Invited speaker).
Wyeth, E.H. and Baxter, J. (2009). Responsiveness to Māori in the Dunedin Longitudinal Study: An ongoing journey. Proceedings of the Hui Whakapiripiri: Kanohi ki te Kanohi: Knowledge connections through traditional and contemporary means, (pp. 11-12). Health Research Council of New Zealand. Retrieved from http://hui.hrc.govt.nz/index.php/programme
Wyeth, E.H., Hokowhitu, B., Derrett, S., Hall, C. and Langley, J.D. (July 2009). Responses to New Zealand's Treaty of Waitangi in the development of a National Injury Study. Poster and oral presentation, 9th National Conference on Injury Prevention & Safety Promotion, Melbourne, Australia.
Wyeth, E.H. (2017) "Teone Matapura Ellison (Erihana) (1864-1949)", In H. Brown and T. Norton (eds), Tāngata Ngāi Tahu: People of Ngāi Tahu (pp. 57-61). Christchurch, New Zealand: Bridget Williams Books and Te Rūnanga o Ngāi Tahu.
Wyeth, E.H., Lambert, M. and Clifford, C. (2017) Final Report for Te Rūnanga o Ngāi Tahu Hauora Environmental Scan Project. A report prepared for Te Rūnanga o Ngāi Tahu.