|Online MBA Technical Support Specialist
|Insurance Broker and Health Insurance Loss Assessor
|Master of Executive MBA- Marketing and Export - Payame Noor University, Tehran, Iran
Bachelor of Industrial Engineering - System Planning and Analysis - Sistan & Balouchestan University – Iran
|Country of origin
Responsibilities and goals
- Support Otago Online MBA students and lecturers in using Zoom application
- Troubleshoot systems and network problems, and solve technical queries both during the sessions and between classes
- Log and keep records of the sessions and queries
- Stay familiar with all of Zoom's main up-to-date features
- Support development and review of written instructions for students and lecturers
- Provide input on improvements to the Online MBA programme
International work and industry experience
I have more than 6 years of experience in the insurance industry as an insurance broker and Health Insurance Loss Assessor in Iran. I was Quality Management Consultant for several projects from 2009 to 2018. In addition, I have experience in sales management, market analyses, and quality assurance.
Why does Mehran like working with the Otago Online MBA?
I studied this field for my master's degree so this course helps me to build on my previous knowledge and learn about new developments in this field. Also, I believe working as a member of the online MBA technical support team will improve my communication skills and give me further experience working in teams.
Why does Mehran think that Otago Online MBA is a great place to study?
I believe the online MBA course is great because the student can learn in their own time and at their own place. Also the University of Otago offers knowledgeable lecturers and good software and equipment to support the student.