Postgraduate students play an important role in our School culture. Here at the School of Pharmacy, we have a very active postgraduate research programme. At any given time we have approximately 30 PhD students and 10 postgraduate certificate or visiting researchers working in the School.
If you are interested in undertaking postgraduate study in the School, please contact our Research Administrator in the first instance.
If you wish to discuss current research, contact the Associate Dean for Research.
- Postgraduate Certificate in Pharmacy (PGCertPharm)
- Professional programmes
- Postgraduate Certificate in Pharmacy endorsed in Medicines Management (PGCertPharm)
- Postgraduate Certificate in Pharmacist Prescribing (PGCertPharmPres)
- Postgraduate Diploma in Clinical Pharmacy (PGDipClinPharm)
- Master of Clinical Pharmacy (MClinPharm)