Thursday, 18 January 2018 9:37am
Physiotherapists are health professionals essential to the rehabilitation and maintenance of optimal physical ability and healthy lifestyles.
The School of Physiotherapy at Otago has a long-standing international reputation as a leader in education, research, and clinical practice.
We focus on the assessment, treatment and prevention of physical dysfunction, and on the promotion of health for all, across the lifespan.
Our work helps empower those with health conditions to be more active in our communities.
- Centre for Health, Activity, and Rehabilitation Research (CHARR)
- Physical Activity and Health
- Healthy Ageing
- Sports Concussion and Injury Prevention
- Clinical Biomechanics and Medical Technologies
- Ageing Well National Science Challenge