- Close date
- Thursday, 31 December 2020
- Academic background
- Health Sciences
- Host campus
- Pathology (Dunedin)
- Dr Adele Woolley
Using CRISPR technology, we have generated human breast cancer cell lines with a fluorescent label on the oncoprotein YB-1.
This project will characterise these cell lines using both sequencing, RNAi and live cell imaging during cell division and migration.
Similar research opportunities
- A phoenix from the ashes: Do dying cancer cells induce drug-tolerance in lung cancer?
- A role for untranslated p53 mRNA in drug resistance
- Characterisation of YB-1 interactions with the cytoskeleton using live cell imaging
- Comprehensive characterization of uncommon TP53 mutations in cancer
- Evaluation of novel multitargeted therapeutic possibilities in ovarian cancer