Campus Services provides coordination and delivery of all the core elements involved within the Grounds maintenance sectors.
Our team is highly skilled and pride themselves on providing a quality service within the time frames require.
The single point of contact for this area makes sure all aspects come together to provide a well-planned and cost-effective service for our Otago University built environment.
Our core services include:
- Lawn mowing, hedge trimming, mulching, pruning, and transplanting
- New lawns and turf maintenance
- Weed spraying / control (agri-chemicals are sprayed on campus)
- Moss treatment of paths and paved areas
- General gardening tasks, bedding displays, planting, and makeovers
- Landscape construction: all aspects – hard and soft
- Landscape design
- Rubbish / litter collection and section clearance
- Facilitation of tree removal process and arborist related requirements
- Our Grounds team also looks after the University Lodge, Portobello Aquarium, Biomedical Research Facility, numerous University Flats, and some Residential Colleges