Registered Master Plumbers
Plumbing and Gas Services provides coordination and delivery of all the core elements involved within the plumbing and gas sectors.
Our team is highly skilled and pride themselves on providing a quality service within the time frames require.
The single point of contact for this area makes sure all aspects come together to provide a well-planned and cost-effective service for our Otago University built environment.
Our core services include:
- Registered and certified plumbers and gasfitters
- New installations
- Alterations to existing
- Repairs, maintenance, and servicing (including hot and cold-water supplies)
- Water filter maintenance and supply
- Roof and gutter cleaning and repairs
- Design consultation
- Gas safety checks, repairs, and installation (including appliance maintenance)
- IQP backflow prevention specifying, testing, and repair
- 24/7 call-out service to urgent plumbing and drainage issues, blocked toilets, hot and cold-water issues, flooding, and leaks. Urgent mechanical issues and repairs to buildings campus-wide