Social sport is your low cost alternative to traditional club sport.
We specialise in the provision of recreational sport with the intentions of making your sporting experience social and enjoyable.
With scores taken merely for the teams’ interests, less time commitments, no coaches or training, and no games during the exam periods, Social sport is a great way to enjoy your favourite sports without the hassle.
Head down to Unipol to sign your team up for the 2020 Social Sport Leagues. Minimum purchase 2 games, $20.50 per game.
Sports on offer
- Grab five of your mates
- Teams must have a minimum of 2 females on court at all times
- Develop your ball skills in an enjoyable and relaxed environment.
- A mixed social league held on campus at the College of Education gymnasium.
- Bounce the ball off the walls and into the goal in a fast paced Futsal
- Consisting of five players, teams must have a minimum of 2 females on the court at all times.
- One of the more popular sports among students as games are held at Smithells Gymnasium in the heart of campus.
- Evade the defenders and feed the ball into the goal circle then pray your shooter is on target.
- Our social netball is good wholesome fun for all played at various venues across campus.
- It is played with two teams of seven. Teams must consist of a minimum of 4 females.
- Aerial Ping pong played in fun controlled conditions.
- This is a mixed league where teams consist of six players, minimum of two females on the court at all times
- Played at Smithells Gymnasium right in the middle of campus means you could be studying one minute and playing the next!