Unipol's Social Sports Leagues are your low cost alternative to traditional club sport! This is the perfect opportunity to enjoy your favourite sports without the hassle. Less time commitments, no coaches or training, and no games during the exam periods we couldn't make it any easier to get sport in around your study. Head down to Unipol to sign your team up!
($20.50 per game. Minimum purchase 2 games, for Pick-up and Play and Social Sport. Purchase of all games necessary for Socially Competitive Sports Leagues.)
Pick-up and Play Social Sports Leagues
- Explore a new sport or activity every semester.
- Two new sports on offer in Semester One of 2021-- Ki o Rahi and 3 x 3 Basketball
- No need to know the rules, this series is all about "picking" something up and "playing" something new.
| ||Day ||Location ||Time ||League Dates ||More Information |
|Ki o Rahi ||Friday ||Teachers College Gymnasium ||6:00pm-9:30pm ||12th March-23rd April ||Draws |
|3 x 3 Basketball ||Friday ||Logan Park Fields or Teachers College Gymnasium ||6:00pm-9:30pm ||30th April-28th May ||Draws |
- Grab your mates and head on down for a social run around in a range of different sports
- Teams must be mixed and each sport has specific gender combinations. Check out each sports page for more information.
| || |
| ||Wednesday ||Teachers College Gymnasium ||6pm-9:30pm ||Draw |
| ||Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday ||Smithells & Logan Park High School || 6pm-9:30pm ||Draw |
| ||Wednesday ||Smithells || 6pm-9:30pm ||Draw |
| ||Friday ||Smithells || 6pm-9:30pm ||Draw |
- An exciting addition too 2021 is our "Socially Competitive" sports leagues.
- This league is designed for those "Harry hard outs" that every team has.
- The next level up from our social league these have a competitive edge with scores recorded and results posted weekly and a winner announced at the end of each league.
- Teams must sign up for all games.
| || |
| ||Monday ||Smithells Gymnasium ||6pm-9.30pm ||8th March - 19th April ||3rd May - 31st May ||Draw/Results |
| ||Tuesday ||Teachers College Gymnasium ||6pm-9.30pm ||9th March - 20th April ||27th April - 2nd June ||Draw/Results |
2021 Semester One Social Sport Calendar