Accessibility Skip to Global Navigation Skip to Local Navigation Skip to Content Skip to Search Skip to Site Map Menu

Lost, found and replacement ID Cards

First step: Students, if you lose your ID Card, check your student email account as the ID Card Office will email you if your card has been handed in to the ID Card Office.

If there is no email you should still contact the Office to check if your card is there.

Contact details for the ID Card Office

Report lost cards

Lost cards should be reported immediately to Campus Watch in the Proctor's Office.

Contact Campus Watch

Tel 64 3 479 5000 (24/7)

Staff cards

Lost or malfunctioning cards are replaced free of charge at the ID Card Office. You are advised to take a NZ Drivers Licence with you in case you need to show it.

Student cards

Malfunctioning cards will be replaced free. Cards lost, stolen, deliberately damaged, or damaged through negligence will cost $25 (GST incl) to replace.

Found cards

All found cards should be taken to the ID Card Office or the Proctor's Office.