Last updated April 2023
The Prague University of Economics and Business (VŠE), founded in 1953, is the largest public university in the field of economics and business in the Czech Republic. The university is highly appraised both in the Czech Republic and abroad.
VŠE provides its students with a high quality study environment and conditions. The university library contains more than 430 thousand books and 330 journals and provides access to numerous electronic databases with e-journals and periodicals on a broad range of topics. Students may use hundreds of computer stations on campus, a wireless network, or the modern Integrated Study Information System (InSIS). For students who do not come from Prague, there are almost 4,000 beds available at the university's dormitory facilities.
- Faculty of Finance and Accounting
- Faculty of International Relations
- Faculty of Business Administration
- Faculty of Informatics and Statistics
- Faculty of Economics
- Faculty of Management
- More than 800 foreign students participate every year in the Exchange Programme at the Prague University of Economics and Business.
- Intensive courses: Exchange students are allowed to take a maximum of 2 intensive courses per semester.
- Courses for Exchange Students
- Prospective students
- Accepted students
- Semester dates
- Accommodation information
- Estimated cost of living
- Information on student visas and insurance for students going on exchange
- 2023 S2 LLB BCom ECON (RD) (pdf)
- 2023 S2 LLB BCom ECON AM (pdf)
- 2019 S1 BCom ECON FINC TA
- 2018 S2 BCom MART EH
- 2017 S2 Com TOUR MART AL
For further information about Otago Global Student Exchange, please contact an Exchange Adviser.