|Closing date||1 November|
Please note completed application forms for this Study Grant can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. To be considered for this Study Grant please ensure you have undertaken the official University of Otago ancestry verification process as per the information on the following page: https://www.otago.ac.nz/study/otago666451.html.
University of Otago Study Grants for Māori and Pacific Island Students are intended to encourage the progression of students of Māori or indigenous Pacific Island origin towards the completion of undergraduate study, and study at postgraduate level, at the University of Otago.
Applications are open to students of Māori or indigenous Pacific Island descent who:
- are citizens or permanent residents of New Zealand
- are currently enrolled as Māori or Pacific Island students at the University of Otago in a full-time course of study
- in the following year enrol in a full time course of study for one of the following:
- the final year of an undergraduate degree programme (including that of an Honours degree)
- the fourth or fifth year of the programme for any of the following degrees: Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery, Bachelor of Dental Surgery and the third or fourth year of the programme for any of the following degrees: Bachelor of Pharmacy, Bachelor of Physiotherapy, Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Science
- the first year of a postgraduate degree or diploma (including the Diploma for Graduates with all papers at 400-level)