Tuesday, 20 November 2018
The Centre for Translational Physiology provides state-of-the-art facilities and expertise to conduct multidisciplinary research from the bench-to-bed as well as bed-to-bench.
The Centre for Translational Physiology is based onsite with Wellington Hospital, with access to clinical and academic capabilities. We can provide collaboration and technical services for your future research projects.
Researchers working at the Centre for Translational Physiology are well established with a diverse range of research interests and medical specialities. Find out more about our researcher's particular fields of expertise.
The Centre for Translational Physiology has state-of-the-art facilities.
- Clinic rooms for participant interviews or pre-screening
- Clinical laboratory for integrative physiology research
- DXA for bone and body composition assessments
- Environmental chamber able to assess physiological stressors by simulating extreme environmental conditions by altering temperature, humidity and altitude
- Our Collaborative laboratory allows biological samples to be immediately processed for analysis
News and events
Wednesday, 1 August 2018