Welcome to Canterbury Medical Library, the key provider of library and information services for Christchurch School of Medicine and Health Sciences and Canterbury District Health Board.
Canterbury Medical Library is on the 6th Floor, of the University of Otago, Christchurch building.
- To contact the library ring 364 0500 or 80500.
- Check our opening hours
- For UOC Post Graduate students: information about the loan of books / material over the Christmas / New Year
- For any queries about branch library matters contact the relevant branch
- Burwood ring 03 337 7698 or 99940,
- Hillmorton ring 03 337 7969 then ext. 33718.