The Otago Genomics & Bioinformatics Facility (OGBF) are now delivering services previously facilitated under the NZ Genomics collaboration directly to customers. Sequencing and bioinformatics enquiries can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Our process for sample submission
Please do not send your sample(s) until you have been given approval from the Otago Genomics & Bioinformatics Facility (OGBF).
Samples delivered to us without approval will not be processed and may be returned for you to carry out the appropriate quality control.
- Please state your unique project number for all enquiries and sample submission.
- Download the OGBF sample submission form.
~ Instructions and examples are included in the form template.
- Email the following information to the OGBF quoting the unique project number in the subject line:
~ The completed sample submission form.
~ All other relevant QC information, e.g. gel image, bioanalyser report.
- If your sample information meets pre-submission requirements you will be invited to submit samples to the facility.
- If your sample(s) do not meet pre-submission requirements one of our sequencing specialists will contact you to discuss your options.
- Once your samples have met OGBF pre-submission requirements, you will be provided with courier information and we will arrange a suitable day for delivery.
~ One of our lab members will notify you when your sample(s) are received.
~ We will also contact you when internal QC (e.g. bioanalyser and qubit) requirements have been met.
~ If you are a University of Otago researcher, please contact OGBF and arrange a time to deliver your sample(s) to us.
- Sample requirements
- Email OGBF
- Contact OGBF