Otago ID Cards
The ID Card Office issues proximity cards for all students and staff, as well as contractors and visitors to departments.
Student cards display your name, username, and student email address. After hours building access is set and authorised by your department.
- Student ID cards
- Staff ID cards
- Visiting students and staff
- Lost - Found - Replacement ID Cards
- Pin & Password
- Policy - Identity Card Sector Allocation
- Policy - Identity Card Issuing
- Types of University ID Cards
- University ID Cards are all proximity type (except Library visitor cards) - Information
Opening Hours 2013
Monday to Friday
9am - 5pm
Restricted hours to the end of 2013
From 11 November – 23 December inclusive, the ID Card office will be open from 10am to 2pm.
Please note: on Friday 13 December, only staff cards will be processed as the office will be rolling over to 2014 student data in preparation for issuing 2014 ID Cards on Monday 16 December.
The office will reopen on Monday 6 January 2014, operating 9am-5pm.
ID Card Office location
University of Otago
Information Services Building
Corner of Cumberland and Albany Streets