The Centre for Postgraduate Nursing Studies at the University of Otago, Christchurch is ranked in the top 100 nursing schools in the world (QS rating, 2020).
New special topic: Infection Prevention and Control
Two papers now offered in 2022:
- NURS 471 Special Topic: Foundations of Infection Prevention and Control
- NURS 472 Special Topic: Infection Prevention and Control in Practice
For further information and admissions enquiries, contact:
Co-ordinator, Student Experience
For graduates of any discipline, become a registered nurse in just two years.
Preparing RNs to become a Nurse Practitioner Mātanga Tapuhi.
Clinically-focused certificates, diplomas, masters’, and PhD qualifications.
Improving clinical outcomes for people with long-term, acute, and complex conditions.
Explore current PhD opportunities in the Centre.
Downloads for prospective students
- Prospectus for registered nurses considering postgraduate study (PDF)
- University of Otago, Christchurch postgraduate course book (PDF)
- 2022 Study Block Timetable (PDF)