BMC Collection on Advancing healthcare systems with interprofessional education and collaboration
BMC Medical Education is calling for submissions to its Collection on Advancing healthcare systems with interprofessional education and collaboration.
This collection seeks to determine the missing links between the determinants and processes of collaboration at several levels, including links among learners, teachers and professionals, organisations, as well as among political, socio-economic and cultural systems.
Key themes include:
- Mechanisms to facilitate interprofessional practice among healthcare professionals and across health workforces
- Mechanisms to facilitate interprofessional practice within and across healthcare organisations
- Changing attitudes towards collaborative practice
- The roe of interprofessional education and collaboration in pre- and post-registration training and education across the health and social care professions
- Enhancing interprofessional education and practice in a patient-centred system
- Promoting healthcare systems with interprofessional practice.
Guest Edited by Professor Salman Guraya, Emeritus Professor Sue Pullon, and Associate Professor Kerry Wilbur.
Submission status: Open
Submission deadline: 30 November 2023
National Rural Health Conference
Wellington, 4–6 April 2024
Hauora Taiwhenua is currently planning the event (pre-conference 4 April 2024, and conference 5–6 April 2024) to be hosted at Tākina Wellington Convention and Exhibition Centre.
International Network for Health Workforce Education ( INHWE )
4th International Congress of Health Workforce Education and Research, Barcelona, 26–27 June 2024
The 4th International Congress will focus on Building Collaborative Competencies, and how these skills equip healthcare professionals to navigate the healthcare system effectively and deliver high-quality, holistic person-centred care.
Deadline for abstracts: 29 January 2024
See INHWE Online for ongoing updates about
- INHWE has also launched its podcast Casting the Network which aims to showcase initiatives, innovations and research in health workforce education. You can listen via the following platforms:
Australian and New Zealand Association of Health Professional Educators (ANZAHPE)
Adelaide, 1–4 July 2024
The ANZAHPE 2024 conference theme is Cultivating Innovation. The call for abstracts is now open. Health professional educators, clinical educators, educational researchers, health educational providers, health professional students, and those involved in innovative health progression education practice, are invited to make submissions and attend.
Interprofessional Education and Collaborative Practice Showcase
Auckland, 22 November 2024
Further information regarding programme and registration will follow.
For enquiries, please contact: