A postgraduate research opportunity at the University of Otago.
- Close date
- Friday, 3 April 2020
- Academic background
- Sciences, Health Sciences
- Host campus
- Pathology and Biomedical Science (Christchurch)
- Professor Margreet Vissers
The Centre for Free Radical Research is investigating the mechanism of action and potential interactions with chemotherapy and radiation, using any and/or all of the above methods.
Preferred student experience
These projects are suitable for students with a background in cell biology, biochemistry, genetics or nutrition.
This topic is one of many research opportunities in the Department of Pathology and Biomedical Science.
- Centre for Free Radical Research
- Department of Pathology and Biomedical Science
- Professor Margreet Vissers’ staff profile
ContactProfessor Margreet Vissers
Tel +64 3 354 1524