The Centre for Men's Health New Zealand is dedicated to improving the health and wellbeing of all New Zealand men.
Our areas of focus:
- Optimal health outcomes for all males throughout the lifespan
- Promoting health equity, recognising specific health inequalities for Māori and Pacific Island males
- Developing proactive strategies for preventative health for males, particularly regarding chronic disease and injury
- Building and disseminating a strong evidence base on male health through research, knowledge exchange, and education, and using this to inform policies, programmes, and initiatives
- Promoting better access to healthcare for males through initiatives and tailored healthcare services, particularly for disadvantaged and at risk groups