Bringing together scholars working in the broader, open, and contested site of Asian studies
In line with NZASIA's key objectives, our biennial conference is multidisciplinary and aims at bringing together scholars working in the broader, open, and contested site of Asian studies. We particularly seek contributions from emerging scholars and postgraduate students and a number of events are specifically targeted to support the new generation of researchers (See our Pre-conference Postgraduate Workshop , NZASIA Postgraduate Prizes ).
Here you will find all the information you need about the conference.
- Register for the conference
- Send us your panel or paper proposal on original research on any Asian-related topic
NZASIA Postgraduate Prizes
(NZASIA Best Conference Essays and Asia New Zealand Foundation Prize for Best Presentation on International Relation, or Security or Trade
- Pre-conference Postgraduate Workshop (jointly organised by NZASIA and Asia New Zealand Foundation)
- Accommodation: book your accommodation
- Airport transfers and what to see and do in Dunedin
- General information about the New Zealand Asian Studies Society
We look forward to welcoming you to Otago in 2017.