The following papers are offered in postgraduate study in women's health. They have been developed to provide practitioners with the most up-to-date knowledge required for best practice.
Each distance taught paper is taught via videoconference, 6pm–8pm on Tuesday and some Thursday evenings.
The two residential papers, OBGY 718 and OBGY 719, are held in Christchurch.
The clinical examination, OBGY 717, is held in Wellington in November.
- OBGY 712 Pre and Early Pregnancy Care | Kunenga Mōwai
- OBGY 713 Pregnancy Care in the Community | Oranga Kunenga, Oranga Kōhungahunga
- OBGY 715 Medical Gynaecology I | Mātai Arowahine I
- OBGY 716 Medical Gynaecology II | Mātai Arowahine II
- OBGY 717 Obstetrics and Gynaecology Clinical Training
- OBGY 718 Obstetrics and Gynaecology Residential Course 1
- OBGY 719 Obstetrics and Gynaecology Residential Course 2