The Department of Physiology teaches second- and third-year Physiology papers, and contributes to the teaching of many other papers for Health Sciences First Year students, and students enrolled in health professional programmes.
Click through to learn more about our papers below, or follow these links to learn more about our bachelors' degrees:
- Bachelor of Biomedical Science (BBiomedSc) majoring in Functional Human Biology
- Bachelor of Science (BSc) majoring in Physiology
- PHSL 231 Neurophysiology
- PHSL 232 Cardiovascular and Respiratory Physiology
- PHSL 233 Cellular, Gastrointestinal and Renal Physiology
- PHSL 251 Physiology (for Human Nutrition / Dietetics)