- Close date
- Friday, 3 April 2020
- Academic background
- Sciences, Health Sciences
- Host campus
- Pathology and Biomedical Science (Christchurch)
- Professor Margreet Vissers
This project will involve cell biology and genetics methodologies.
Preferred student experience
These projects are suitable for students with a background in cell biology, biochemistry, genetics or nutrition.
This topic is one of many research opportunities in the Department of Pathology and Biomedical Science.
- Centre for Free Radical Research
- Department of Pathology and Biomedical Science
- Professor Margreet Vissers' staff profile
ContactProfessor Margreet Vissers
Tel +64 3 364 1524
Similar research opportunities
- Cell biology/biochemistry
- Immune system-derived oxidants in the treatment and diagnosis of respiratory diseases
- Postgraduate research opportunities Sample - Free Radical
- The effects of optimal micronutrient intake on human health and immunity
- Understanding the role of vitamin C in cancer biology using cell culture models, animal models of breast cancer and glioma, and human clinical studies