Quality Advancement co-ordinates the University's ongoing cycle of internal academic and administrative reviews.
The review cycle schedule has been approved until 2042 and the schedule is confirmed on an annual basis. Reviews can no longer be deferred but they may be moved forward at the request of the area or relevant Divisional Head. If you have any question regarding the next scheduled review of your area please contact Megan Wilson, Reviews Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Current and Upcoming Reviews
- Department of Public Health, UOW, 29-31 May
- Quality Advancement Unit, 13-15 June
- Preventive and Social Medicine, DSM, 31 July - 2 August
- PBRF and Publications Office, 23-25 August
- University College; 4-6 September
- ELM Programme; w/o 4 September - dates TBC
- Communications, External Engagement; 2-4 Octobor
- Ecology Programme; 2-4 October
- Neuroscience Programme; 25-27 October
October / November
- Women's & Children's Health, DSM; Obstetrics & Gynaecology, UOC; Obstetrics, Gynaecology & Women’s Health, UOW - TBC
- Department of Zoology - dates TBC
Information on making submissions for current reviews is available here.
- For Review Convenors, further information, including a convenors' handbook, is available elsewhere on this website.
- For Review Secretaries, further information, including a secretaries' handbook, is available elsewhere on this website.
- Information on the responsibilities of Review Panel Members is available elsewhere on this website.
Reviews reports recently released
All University staff and students are welcome to request copies of any Review Report. To obtain a copy of any previous Review Reports please contact Megan Wilson, Reviews Manager: email@example.com