Quality Advancement co-ordinates the University's ongoing cycle of internal academic and administrative reviews.
The review cycle schedule has been approved until 2042 and the schedule is confirmed on an annual basis. Reviews can no longer be deferred but they may be moved forward at the request of the area or relevant Divisional Head. If you have any question regarding the next scheduled review of your area please contact Megan Wilson, Reviews Manager at email@example.com.
Current and Upcoming Reviews
- Pacific Development Office; 15-17 March
- Biomedical Research Facility, BMS; 16-18 March
- Department of Microbiology and Immunology, BMS; 21-23 March
- Te Huka Mātauraka | The Māori Centre; w/o 4 April
- Department of Radiation Therapy, UOW; 2-4 May
- Quality Advancement Unit
- Studholme College
- St. Margaret's College; 19-21 September
- Department of Chemistry; w/o 3 October
- School of Arts (including programmes)
- Disability Information and Support
- Anatomy, BMS
- Centre for Science Communication
- Communications Section, External Engagement
- Food Science
- Genetics Teaching Programme
Information on making submissions for current reviews is available here.
- For Review Convenors, further information, including a convenors' handbook, is available elsewhere on this website.
- For Review Secretaries, further information, including a secretaries' handbook, is available elsewhere on this website.
- Information on the responsibilities of Review Panel Members is available elsewhere on this website.
Reviews reports recently released
All University staff and students are welcome to request copies of any Review Report. To obtain a copy of any previous Review Reports please contact Megan Wilson, Reviews Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org