As part of the University's ongoing Review schedule, interested parties are invited to make submissions for current Departmental, Programme, Administrative or Residential College Reviews.
What is a submission?
A submission is your chance to present your opinions, observations, and recommendations before a Panel tasked with reviewing a particular University area or activity. Submissions are usually written, but you may also ask to talk to the Panel in person. This way, Panel Members can ask you more detailed questions about your observations and experiences.
The Review Panel may decide to hear from submitters who have asked to make an oral submission either face to face, by phone, or by video conference.
Reviews currently accepting submissions
Department of Mathematics and Statistics: 18-20 March 2024
- Convenor / Secretary: Professor Emerita Nicola Peart (Faculty of Law) / Juliet Anderson
- Submissions Due: Friday, 1 March 2024
- Review Panel Members and Amended Terms of Reference
University College: 22-24 April 2024
- Convenor / Secretary: Ms Alison Finigan / Annabel Rutherford
- Submissions Due: TBC
- Review Panel Members and Amended Terms of Referece - please contact the Review Secretary