Quality Advancement co-ordinates the University's ongoing cycle of internal academic and administrative reviews.
The review cycle schedule has been approved until 2042 and the schedule is confirmed on an annual basis. Reviews can no longer be deferred but they may be moved forward at the request of the area or relevant Divisional Head. If you have any question regarding the next scheduled review of your area, please contact:
Current and upcoming reviews
- Mathematics and Statistics
- University College
- Communications Section, External Engagement
- Preventive and Social Medicine, DSM
- Otago Pathways
- School of Pharmacy
- Hayward College
- Executive Education / MBA Programme
- DBA Programme
Information on making submissions for current reviews is available here.
- For Review Convenors, further information, including a convenors' handbook, is available elsewhere on this website.
- For Review Secretaries, further information, including a secretaries' handbook, is available elsewhere on this website.
- Information on the responsibilities of Review Panel Members is available elsewhere on this website.
Reviews reports recently released
All University staff and students are welcome to request copies of any review report. To obtain a copy of any previous review reports please contact: