Quality Advancement co-ordinates the University's ongoing cycle of internal academic and administrative reviews. University of Otago staff and students may request a copy of any Review Report.
The review schedule is confirmed on an annual basis. Reviews can no longer be deferred but they may be moved forward at the request of the area or relevant Divisional Head.
If you have any question regarding the next scheduled review of your area or wish to request a Review Report, please contact:
- University College: 22-24 April
- Women's and Children's Health, DSM: 1-3 May
- Communications Section, External Engagement
- Locals Collegiate Community / Te Kahui Noho-whare: 2-4 July
- Preventive and Social Medicine, DSM
- Pathology and Biomedical Science, UOC
- School of Pharmacy: 24-26 September
- Hayward College
- Otago Pathways: 21-25 October
- Marketing Services, External Engagement
- Executive Education / MBA Programme
- DBA Programme