The Policy Library contains the official version of all Statutes, Regulations, Policies, Procedures, Guidelines and Codes of Conduct applicable to the University, and resources for staff responsible for drafting and reviewing policy documentation.
The Pathway and Language Centre merged with the University of Otago in April 2021. The Pathway and Language Centre's policies and procedures that apply to students are in the process of being migrated to the University's Policy Library. During the transition period, the Pathway and Language Centre's policies and procedures will continue to apply.
Pathway and Language Centre policies and procedures
- Policy Framework
- Policy Drafting, Review and Approval Guidelines
- Policy Management Group meeting dates and deadlines for papers
- Checklist for Developing new Policies, Procedures, Guidelines and Codes of Practice
- Policy Development Template
- Editable Sample Policy
- Policy Review Coversheet and Flowchart
(This PDF is editable using Chrome, Explorer or Safari browsers)